Client Services Specialist.
Altitude Agency has a job opening for an entry level position supporting the Director of Client Services. This is a career opportunity to get your foot in the door with a digital marketing agency. We offer hands-on training in a supportive environment to help you grow professionally and prepare you for a successful career in digital marketing.The ideal candidate takes pride in their work, enjoys working with people, can multi-task, is detailed oriented and well organized, will follow through on tasks, can communicate effectively verbally and in writing, and has a solid work ethic. A sense of humor is also appreciated and encouraged.The primary role of the Client Services Specialist is to be the client advocate internally, oversee campaign activity, report results, and manage a variety of tasks associated with website enhancements or ongoing campaigns.You will manage campaign requests directly from client or Client services director and document the tasks using Basecamp and ensure that they are completed per agreed upon timeline. The position requires the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, communicate with a variety of clients, and disseminate relevant and vital information to other team members.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience in digital marketing such as social media, PPC, SEO, and website development, or email marketing is a plus
- Experience working in a marketing agency or marketing department preferred but not required
- Excellent writing skills
- A 4-year degree is required
- No out of state applications please; Colorado residents only
- We’re located near I-225 and Parker Road
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: $40,000 per year starting annual salary
Please email a cover letter and resume to [email protected]