This is an exciting career opportunity for an experienced digital marketing sales person to join a reputable digital marketing agency that’s based in Colorado with a great team of individuals who are passionate about the work they do.
The ideal candidate is hard working, ethical, a natural problem solver, self-motivated, and emotionally balanced professional that loves to help businesses succeed and can promote digital marketing solutions to support their business efforts.
Your position is to prospect for new business, make presentations in person or via web conference, write proposals, close sales, consult with internal subject matter experts as needed, provide sales activity reports to management, and share market intelligence with team members.
This is a sales position with monthly sales targets. You will receive a guaranteed monthly salary, plus a monthly sales commission based on achievement of sales targets.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responds to all inbound sales leads in a timely manner
- Actively prospects new business opportunities to drive revenue and meet sales goals
- Prepares proposals and follows up with potential clients
- Negotiates contracts and master service agreements
- Ensures all necessary paperwork is complete and accurate
- Debriefs client services on relevant information for successful onboarding of new clients
- Maintain an organized sales pipeline and activity record using Zoho CRM system
- Work closely with team members on process improvement
Desired Skills and Experience
- 2 years or more experience in selling digital marketing services such as website development, SEO, PPC, and social media to medium and large sized businesses
- Successful record of accomplishment in meeting sales targets
- Willing to expand your industry knowledge base and a genuine interest in digital marketing
- Advanced skills in ability to relate to a business owner or department head and being able to identify and quantify their success factors
- Persuasive communication skills
- Accountable, team player, confident, positive, and fun will go a long way in fitting into the Altitude Agency culture
- Able to work autonomously with unwavering work ethic
- Compensation includes a base salary plus commission
- Health benefits, paid holidays, generous paid vacation time
- Requires a valid driver’s license, car insurance, and reliable transportation
- A 4-year degree is required
- Located in the Denver metro area
- Reports to CEO
Compensation includes a base salary and commission: $100,000 – $150,000 / year
Please email a cover letter and resume to [email protected].