This is an exciting career opportunity for an experienced PPC campaign specialist to join a reputable digital marketing agency that’s based in Colorado with a great team of individuals who are passionate about the work they do.
The ideal candidate is hard working, ethical, a natural problem solver, self-motivated, and emotionally balanced professional that loves to help businesses succeed and can promote digital marketing solutions to support their business efforts.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead accounts in the area of planning, strategy, and execution
- Build and manage campaigns on Google Ads
- Set up new Pay Per Click (PPC) accounts.
- General management of PPC accounts, including, budget management, bid management, ad copy testing, landing page optimization, etc.
- Analyze data to develop effective strategies to help partners reach their goals.
- Research and implement new PPC updates and strategies. * Develop an understanding of client products, services, verticals, competition, and business models
- Conduct keyword research using multiple tools
- Conduct competitor research where appropriate
- Work with content and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and promotion
- Make recommendations to both the size, scale, and effectiveness of your advertising efforts to both sales staff and current and potential clients
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies
- Deliver weekly and monthly KPI reports to communicate performance trends and developments
- AdWords / Bing certification preferred
- 2 – 3 years’ experience in running Paid Search campaigns for a variety of industries
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Experience working with popular PPC ad platforms (AdWords, Yahoo, Bing)
- BS/BA degree required
- SEO: 2 years (Preferred)
- Google AdWords: 2 years (Preferred)
- PPC: 2 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Flexible schedules
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedule